- For use on: cuts, minor lacerations, skin abrasions, scrapes, bite & kick wounds, rope burns, skin irritations, rubbed skin, blanket rubs, saddle sores, girth galls, chapping, dry patches, scratches (dew poisoning, greasy heel, mud fever), scab-softening effects, stings, insect bite sensitivities
- Features the powerful salicylic acid and tea tree oil with hygienic properties
- Contains emu oil and tea tree oil to help promote healing
- Added benzocaine and menthol help soothe skin irritation
- Won’t dry out superficial wounds
- Softens and loosens crusts from scratches
- Easy-to-use tube helps keep product clean and free of dirt
- Available in 4 oz. and 14 oz. sizes
Directions for Use
Apply directly to the wound. Repeat 1 to 3 times daily as necessary.
There are no reviews yet.